Sunday, October 12, 2014

Back at it

Been slacking on the portfolio building, but 3-Day weekends are great to remedy that! Six months of not touching UDK because I've been working and I've really lost all my skills. So I decided to redo all my ImbueFX intro Cascade tutorials to remind me of what I've forgotten. Also simple effects will be a good basis for more elaborate things.

I also got Xsplit Broadcaster to work with Fraps so I don't have half speed gifs anymore.

First off this is the in-prog of something I want to do that'll be like a rain of Melf's Acid Arrows. Obviously the arrow is placeholder, but the idea is there.


Ammo pickup. Not finished. Want to add some sparkles and a displacement sphere grid around it to make it a bit more sci-fi.




Rocketfire and a ball of lightning. Both of these are using Bill Kladis' textures just to learn the principles.





1 comment:

  1. As soon as possible to clear their own life goals. Otherwise you don't know what is right and what is wrong; your behavior is blind.In the doldrums of entertainment, can not make life and career advancement. Entertainment is at least equal to work, or one part of the job is to say!
    _________________________
    Still worried about the lack of the coins of rs ? Buy RS Gold at http://www.rsgoldfast.com/ We can satisfy all the coins you need.Besides, our service is among 24 hours..Trust me, it will be the best choice of you due to the high speed of our delivery and good quality of our product.


    ReplyDelete